In a world of “It’s all about ME, ME, ME” I’m amazed by the number of people who do not love “ME”. How can you wake up every morning and not love “YOU”? You hear people say all the time that, “I love myself!”, or that, “I’m happy in my own skin!” but these same individuals will have people in their life or make decisions that doesn’t support their statements.
- How can you love “ME” when you do a drug that tears our family apart? Oh my bad, I forgot it’s an addiction and you couldn’t control yourself enough to tell whoever introduced the poison to you “NO”!
- How can you love “ME” when you start that Ponzi Scheme and destroy hundreds of family’s financially? Ok I get it; “YOU” love yourself so much and had to have everyone looking up to you financially so you rob for your riches!
- How can you love “ME” when you gamble all of the family’s savings away at the casino? Again, my bad the hand was the one to help you win all of your money back!
- How can you love “ME” when you only date men/women who beat on “YOU”? Right, he/she hits me because he/she loves me!
- How can you love “ME” when you marry someone who doesn’t care for his/her children? Ok, Ok, Ok I got you, the sex made you blind to this fact!
I can go on and on, but the bottom line is millions of people walk around this country “PRETENDING” to be people who they aren’t and cannot look themselves in the mirror and face the person they see. People love yourself for who “YOU” are regardless of what you want, or think you should be. When you come clean with yourself this will allow people to love the real “YOU” and not some made up character who will eventually be exposed sooner or later. Love yourself for who “YOU” are!! THOUGHTS????